2017/2018 Seminar Series
All Malet Place Engineering (Room 1.03) and 4-5 pm, unless otherwise stated.
- 07-11-2017 (1-2pm, L2, Eastman Dental Institute) – Prof. Heinz Redl (Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology) – Austrian Cluster for Tissue Regeneration – Neuro and Musculoskeletal Target Areas
- 11-12-2017 Mr David Choi (National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Institute of Neurology)
Olfactory Ensheathing Cells and Regenerative Medicine.
- 26-01-2018 Dr Siobhan McMahon (REMEDI, Galway)
The Glial and Glyomic Responses to Spinal Cord Injury in Regenerating Zenopus and Collagen Hydrogel Treated Rats
Location: Room 225 UCL School of PharmacyTime: 12:30pm
Further information available here
- 08-02-2018 Mr Tom Quick (Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital)
Nerve Injury – A Clinician’s View
A 360 degree presentation of the current experience of nerve injury.-The clinical work in treating peripheral nerve injury as seen through NHS practice. The major conditions seen in the NHS and their common treatment.-Brachial plexus surgery as seen through the Surgeon’s eyes: Operative video documentation and discussion of the challenges in treatment-Symptoms of injury and recovery from the patient’s view point. Focus group assessment and patient survey data on the lived experience and what better feels like.
- 13-03-2018 (Malet Place Engineering Room 1.02) Prof. David Holder (UCL Department of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- 09-04-2018 TBC
- 08-05-2018 Dr Emad Moeendarbary
- 11-06-2018 Dr Ivana Drobnjak